Terms and Conditions
Combro Technology Ltd is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Contact details:
Combro Technology Ltd
Unit 31, Peel Mills Industrial Estate
Chamber Hall Street
Phone: 0161 237 9000 - we cannot deal with support queries please use email below; this is for your benefit and ours so we can have full reference of conversation to sort any issues out quickly and properly.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept Credit/Debit card payments, PayPal and also if local cash on delivery and collection. No surcharge is used for any payment methods; we incur the cost of processing rather than passing it onto you the customer.
You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, and email or over the Internet.
of your order MINUS the courier charges BOTH ways as Couriers charge us to return the goods to ourselves.
We work 7 days a week our courier only work weekdays which are Monday to Friday.
We pack orders Saturday and Sunday but these will not be collected until Monday to leave our warehouse.
The majority of the time orders will go out same day if ordered before 3pm; if not usually the next working day they are processed and sent out.
We don’t give any guarantee for next day delivery and orders can take up to one week. We cannot be held responsible for any late parcels affecting your business etc.
Also we have some items that we ship from our other warehouse so please check the description of items before purchasing.
Fast delivery is out priority as we know our customers want to order and receive their goods in the shortest possible time and especially if consumables with could have run out and waiting on replacements.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you if it is possible. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
99.9% of our items are in stock and we have live stock control unlike other companies which drop ship many products direct from their supplier meaning they do not have full control over dispatch.
For orders made from the UK 20.00% VAT is added. All prices you view on the website are inclusive of VAT and only when added to basket will the VAT be broken down to show the costings.
Credit Card Security
All Credit / Debit card numbers are processed by a 3rd party payment provider, we NEVER get access to your payment information. This is for your security and also ours as we do not want to be in possession of your valuable data.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All our products carry a 30 day guarantee of quality and if you are not happy you can return the items for a full refund as long as they are in the original condition and packaging they were sent out in.
Some items may have additional warranty longer the 1 year period but this would be direct with the manufacturer.
If you need to reach us.
Phone: 0161 237 9000 - We cannot deal with support queries please use the email address below, this is for your benefit and ours so we can have full reference of conversation to sort any issues out quickly and properly.
Write to us at:-
Combro Technology Ltd
Unit 31, Peel Mills Industrial Estate
Chamber Hall Street
Terms & Conditions
Shopping with Combro Technology Ltd
You can order the following ways:
- Online via the website using any of our secure checkout methods – www.combrotechnology.com
- By email - Please email email@example.com for information
- You can collect in person by prior arrangement, please telephone 0161 237 9000 and chose either laptop sales or PC sales to arrange
- When you place an order for any products in any or the ways above, you are buying it at the price stated at the time of order.
- When you place an order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have your order. This email is produced automatically and just confirms the details of what you have given us. We also send an email once the order has been dispatched with a tracking number. We will be in contact if there are any problems with the order such as product availability.
- Combro Technology Ltd may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each order is treated individually.
- Our prices on the website www.combrotechnology.com are in Pounds sterling and are fully inclusive. Please note our currency converter is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates
- You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes, which may apply when the products are delivered. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs may be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on www.combrotechnology.com are correct but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If the order is cancelled we will refund you in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your order; the delivery cost will be based on the delivery address you supply. For more information on delivery please click on the delivery page.
- You Must pay for your order before it is delivered and you can do this by credit card, debit card, paypal or bank transfer.
- Credit/debit card orders may be processed online, using Visa, MasterCard. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- We need customers billing address with every order but any invoices/despatch notes will be sent with the package to the address provided.
- We try to keep www.combrotechnology.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular products will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund any money taken for that item.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can. If this happens you may cancel your order and we will refund you in full.
- We reserve the right to refund orders that request a different delivery address than that of the registered card address or confirmed PayPal address. This is for security reasons, for 1st time purchasers we prefer all orders to be sent to the registered card address.
- Our aim is to deliver all goods to U.K mainland in 2/3 working days and all other addresses within 10 working days of confirming the order (unless otherwise stated), however sometimes delays do happen and can take up to 28 days.
- All delivery costs will be shown automatically before you confirm your order, please click on the shipping page for costs.
- All our orders are sent by DPD on a 24-hour service. Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sigh for the delivery.
- If your deliver has not arrived within the time frame that we state please contact us by either phone or email and we will do our best to make sure you receive your order, as quickly as possible.
- We do everything we can to make sure your goods are delivered on time but are afraid that we can not be held liable for any late deliveries, as we are relaying on a 3rd party company.
Security, privacy and data policy
- Combro Technology Ltd makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the data protection act.
- If you have ever purchased from us we will have your email address, phone number, address and credit card details. If you have had your goods delivered to an alternative address then we will have those details too.
- We also hold information on previous orders, this helps us track your delivers and review products purchased.
- Our site uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. They can not harm your machine in any way. You can see them in your Temporary Internet Files folder.
- What we do with your information: We send out a monthly email newsletter and an occasional little email with special offers. These are only emailed to you if you have signed up for the newsletter or if you have placed an order.
- Your email address is used for logging into your account and for contact between yourself and Combro Technology Ltd (new order emails, newsletters) we will NEVER pass any of your details onto a 3rd party company and any information given will only be used by ourselves.
- Some of your information may be passed on to our delivery companies such as DPD or our pallet delivery service.
- Security is a TOP priority and we guarantee to keep any details you supply us confidential. We use a company called ‘secure hosting’ and they handle all of our transactions. We also do not send any card details with your goods avoiding any possible security issues in transit.
- When you place an order by our secure server, your credit card details are protected from interception. Our servers offer 128 but ssl3 encryption of data transmissions, so your security is assured.
- Any returns should be sent back to Combro Technology, Unit 31, Pell Mills industrial Estate, Chamber Hall Street, Bury, Lancashire BL9 0LU they must be received in the original condition and original packaging.
- If you are returning an item for a fault or issue the maximum we will refund for this is £9.95 so please choose the correct postal service when returning items.
- If a customer chooses to cancel an order after it has been placed but not yet delivered they will not be liable for an administration fee, this excludes custom PC units. Combro Technology reserves the right to charge the customer for man hours if work has already begun on the custom pc building. Combro Technology will act in a fair manner when calculating these costs and the fee will be deducted from the initial purchase amount before a refund is issued.
- We try to be as honest as possible on all of our listings, on large orders of specific items we reserve the right to supply similar or better specification parts/items as availability dictates.
- We offer a 7 Day no quibble refund on all of our products, this gives you the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 days after you have taken receipt of your goods, postage cost back to us is non-refundable and the initial postage cost for delivery to you will be deducted from your initial payment. If you are not happy with your purchase or if there is a fault after this time, we will only refund or replace any returns if they are found to be faulty under our warranty.
- The 7 day no quibble return ONLY applies to unused items that have been purchased and returned to us in the exact same condition and unused, if the items have been operated, software added etc you can not return the item for a refund, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note: On trade orders and orders over £2000 we are unable to honour the 7 day no quibble guarantee unless this is specified to the purchaser beforehand. PC Parts and components are purchased especially for these contracts and once the systems have been built for the customer we are unable to return the parts, hence the 7 day no quibble return cannot be offered. This does not affect your statutory rights. Refunds cannot be offered on orders of this size but all parts are covered by warranty and will be repaired or replaced if faulty.
- Any items returned to us via courier "refused", "addressee gone away" or cancelled orders will be subject to an administration fee as set out below.
- Any returns within the 7 Day No Quibble Refund Time period that have had software added to the Unit will also be subject to an administration fee, before returning please delete any programs you have added (Contact Combro Technology if you need any help with this)
- Your warranty starts from the day you receive your item, all items must be returned to us within their warranty period, any items that are received after expiry of the warranty will be liable for either repair costs or return postage.
- If you return a product after 7 Days but within its Warranty Period and it is found to have no fault then you will be liable for administration fees and also return postage back to you.
- We will process any refund within 30 days of the cancellation of an order, we do ask that items are returned to us in their original packaging and within this 30 day time frame.
- Any damages in postage MUST be reported within 3 days of receiving the items, after such time you will not be eligible for a Refund or Replacement
- Combro Technology will act in a fair manner at all times when deciding if a product is faulty
Combro Technology Responsibilities
- Combro Technology has tried to make the descriptions and pictures of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Combro Technology or contact us for exact dimensions.
- Our website contains links to other Web sites, which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we can not be held responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of the terms and conditions and you will be liable to and will reimburse Combro Technology for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- Combro Technology will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond our control including without limitations internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood war or act of god.
- Please read all instructions and manuals carefully, Combro Technology is not involved in manufacturing any products so can not advise on how to use a product. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Use of Combro Technology and these terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and the jurisdiction of the English court.
If you need to contact us for any reason please do and we will help wherever we can:
Monday - Friday
8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday - Sunday
Sales.- 0161 237 9000
Customer Services - 0161 237 9000
Combro Technology Ltd
Unit 31 Peel Mills Ind Est