- Where goods supplied are still under manufacturer’s warranty, then the buyer must exercise the warranty directly with the manufacturer/agent and not Combro Technology Ltd
- Where goods under manufacturer warranty cannot be repaired they will be replaced by the manufacturer and not Combro Technology Ltd.
- If you have an item covered by a Combro Technology Ltd warranty then we are unable to accept the return of goods without prior authorisation. Upon authorisation, we will e-mail you with instructions for the return of goods.
- If an item is returned under warranty and Combro Technology believes the fault has been caused by the actions of the customer then the warranty will be void. Combro Technology will act in a fair manner at all times when diagnosing the cause of the fault.
- Item(s) returned without prior authorisation may be refused upon delivery.